Running With the Apple Watch01 May 2015
It's time for more hairy wrist pictures! A quick comparison of the Apple Watch to my Nike+ SportWatch GPS for running.
- Light and accurate when paired with phone
- Milestone beeps and taps are clear, and distinct
- Pair with running apps, music, etc on iPhone
- Unable to customise watch display to show only stats I want.
- No intervals, etc.
- Hard to read in direct sunlight
- Must carry phone if I want it to be accurate or use GPS
- Very hard to take a quick read outside without stopping
Undecided if I will use the Apple watch for running. I may just keep using the Nike+ watch for the time being.